Friday, February 10, 2012

Bylines comment difficulties

Hi everyone!

Some readers are having problems leaving comments on my blog. If you would like to leave a comment to qualify to win a copy of the Bylines Desk Calendar but can't, please send your comment to my email address at MaryHorner@charter.net and I will enter you into the random drawing. You must leave the comment by Sunday at midnight. I will select the winner next week.

Thank you for your continued support, and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Write soon,

Mary

5 comments:

  1. Mary, I would love to win that copy. What is up withthese blogs! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary--In case I did not leave a comment earlier, I would definitely be thrilled to win a copy. Please put my name in the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm posting a comment here in case mine didn't go through. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Linda, Sioux and Lynn, I can read your comments and am glad they were able to post. Several people have had problems, and I don't know why some can and some can't. My husband is working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary,
    I believe I left a comment but am not sure if it posted. But I too would love to win a copy of Bylines.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete