Sunday, April 3, 2022

Poems for National Poetry Month

Hello again, friends! 

I haven't written here in a while, but wanted to share with you for National Poetry Month some of my poems that have been published on other websites, journals or books. I'll begin with my most recent, titled Pablo Wrote a Word, which came out several weeks ago in an anthology titled "Poets Speaking to Poets - Echoes and Tributes, from Ars Omnia Press, SophiaOmnia Publishing 2021, edited by Nicholas Fargnoli and Robert Hamblin. 


Write soon,

Mary

4 comments:

  1. Mary--When your post popped up, I was thrilled. Then I read your poem... and I got green. Green with rage, like the Hulk? No, green with envy. What a well-crafted poem. I think the middle stanza is my favorite (or most UN-favorite, since I wished I had written the poem ;)--especially the last 8 words of that stanza.

    Wow!

    I hope this is a sign that you'll occasionally appear in the blogosphere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sioux, I really appreciate your kind comments. Hope you are doing well. I'm trying to get back in to the blogosphere, but it's taking some time!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Mary! I truly enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dianna, hope you are doing well.

      Delete